The convening of the training materials for the China Welding Association
From May 21, 2016 to 23, according to the work arrangement of the China Welding Association Education and Training Committee, a conference on the compilation of the training materials for robot welding technology was convened at Guangxi Technological College of Machinery and Electricity, from the welding training base workers of the China Welding Association and the welding specialist in some colleges and universities in China. A total of 16 teachers participated in the meeting.
The meeting was presided over by Professor Dai Jianshu, vice president of the China Welding Association Education and Training Committee and technical advisor of Guangxi Technological College of Machinery and Electricity. The main content of the meeting is to discuss the syllabus of robot welding training teaching material "robot welding process", to determine the compilers of "robot welding technology" and to write requirements (including the writing format and related requirements, the time of the completion of the first draft, the time of the manuscript, the publication time, etc.).
After the discussion, we have made a proper adjustment to the outline and catalogues of the teaching material for robot welding, and determined the time, the draft and the publication time of the detailed division of labor and the completion time of the first draft. The following is as follows:
1. the adjustment of Cataloguing
(1) in the second chapter of the welding power, the power supply is composed of three kinds of arc welding power, TIG arc welding power, resistance welding and other power sources, and the "third and fourth" two points are added in the welding torch for the welding arc welding power of the second chapter fifth section, that is, "three, water cold welding gun" and "four". Air cold welding gun.
(2) the original "second chapters of the robot CO2 gas shielded welding process and programming" and "the third chapter robot MAG welding process and programming" are merged into "second chapters of the welding process and programming of the gas shielded welding of the robotic melting pole". At the same time, the content is divided into three sections, that is, "the first robot melting pole gas shielded welding process characteristics", "the second robot CO2 gas shielded welding process and programming application" and "the third robot MIG/MAG welding process and programming application", and the third section of the content is revised to "one". "Gas welding", "two gas welding" and "multiple gas welding".
(3) the original "fourth chapters of robot TIG welding process and programming" was adjusted to "third chapters", and the content of "fourth chapters of robot resistance welding process and programming" was added.
(4) the "fifth chapter typical welding robot welding process and programming" is mainly written as "process analysis".
(5) the original "sixth chapter robot welding defects" is revised to "sixth robot welding defects".
2. A member of the textbook compiling
Editor in chief: Dai Jianshu
Deputy chief editor: Luo Zhen, Bao Yunjie, Guo Lijun
Participating units: Tianjin University, Nanjing University of Science and Technology, Lanzhou University of Technology, Kunming University of Science and Technology (Kunming base), Beijing Era Group (Ji'nan base), Hunan Zhi Gu welding technology training Co., Ltd. (Zhuzhou base), Xiamen Jimei vocational and technical school (Xiamen base), Kunshan Hua Heng welding Limited by Share Ltd (Kunshan base) Tangshan Matsushita Industrial Machinery Co., Ltd. (Tangshan base), Europe and Mechatronics Shanghai Co., Ltd. (Shanghai base), Hangzhou Kell Da electric welding machine Co., Ltd. (Hangzhou base), Shandong ottai Electric Co., Ltd. (Ji'nan base), Harbin Welding Institute (Harbin base), Zhuhai foennis Welding Technology Co., Ltd. (Ni Jianzhu) Sea base) and Guangxi Technological College of Machinery and Electricity (Nanning base)
3. The division of labor in the compilation of textbooks
Introduction: the base of Nanning is completed;
Chapter 1: completion of Tianjin University, Shandong base and Tangshan base.
The second chapter: the completion of Nanning base, Xiamen base and Zhuhai base;
The third chapter: Tianjin University, Shandong base and Tangshan base.
The fourth chapter: Nanjing University of Science and Technology, Hangzhou base and Kunshan base.
The fifth chapter: the completion of Kunming base, Zhuzhou base and Ji'nan base;
The sixth, seventh chapter: Lanzhou University of Technology, Shanghai base and Harbin base.
In addition, the Beijing Era Group, Tangshan Panasonic, Shanghai OTC, Hangzhou Kell Da, Kunshan Hua Heng, Zhuhai Fois Welding Technology Co., Ltd. and other 3 typical structures of the structure of robot welding cases.
4. The first draft, the manuscript and the time node of the publication
Completion time of the first draft: August 31, 2016
Manuscript time: November 13, 2016
Press time: the end of February 2017
Textbook publishing time: May 31, 2017
Wu Jiupeng, Deputy Secretary General of China Welding Association, made a summary of this meeting. Secretary Wu first expressed his thanks to everyone for actively participating in the compilation of the series teaching materials, and also affirmed the success of this conference. At the same time, it is emphasized that the "robot welding technology" is one of the series of teaching materials for robot welding training compiled by the China Welding Association. In the 5 series of textbooks compiled by China Welding Association, it is one of the most difficult textbooks, and it is also the earliest to write the starting work. I hope everyone will work hard to write this textbook into a model of training materials in the new period, and the other four textbooks will also be written as a template.v
Industrial robots don't have big impact on labor market